I need help to get back my childrens! I have 1 year without no contact, and I have been trying somay different ways to enforce them to dismissed the case that I reopen as a petitioner, this situation is filing me, this corrupt court put me in indirect contempt, no evidence on the record, no probable cause, no injured party, no claim, literally nothing exist just court min. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Posted by mnyulka at 2020-10-14 04:03:35 UTC