41 U.S. Code § 6309.Honorable discharge certificate in lieu of #birthcertificate (a)In General.— An employer described in subsection (b) may not deny employment, on account of failure to produce a birth certificate, to an individual who submits, in lieu of the birth certificate, an honorable discharge certificate (or certificate issued in lieu of an honorable discharge certificate) from the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, or Coast Guard of the United States, unless the honorable discharge certificate shows on its face that the individual may have been an alien at the time of its issuance. (b) Employers to Which Section Applies.—An employer referred to in subsection (a) is an employer— (1) engaged in— (A) the production, maintenance, or storage of arms, armament, ammunition, implements of war, munitions, machinery, tools, clothing, food, fuel, or any articles or supplies, or parts or ingredients of any articles or supplies; or (B)the construction, reconstruction, repair, or installation of a building, plant, structure, or facility; and (2)engaged in the activity described in paragraph (1) under— (A)a contract with the Federal Government; or https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/41/6309

Posted by MalikaDulce at 2020-10-09 23:11:31 UTC