Question hopefully I get help anyone know of rescinding your signature from a mortgage certificate? Or anything on a custody case where the mother without a meeting with me just an overnight email moves the kids and her self to another county? Order states we would have a meeting and I would have to agree. Or maybe better papers work other than the ones family court house can provide. Thanks everyone

Posted by akanikon13 at 2020-10-09 14:52:46 UTC