Quick question, Can one regardless of negotiated Settlement Agreement(not signed) demand or request administration to discharge said amount. And i know one can, What is the proper way to have them do it. This is my Rebuttal/Objection so far. Trying to keep it short and to the point. All Suggestions/Opinion welcomed. Thanks in Advance.

Posted by Deleted (24b51716) at 2020-11-19 14:36:49 UTC