Do any of you know how to change a last name without going through the fraud court process? I named my son my name, but for years we needed to change it to his fathers. we were not married when he was born. Then he wants his first born son his last name. how to do this? We plan to remove bc and ss#'s. eventually when money comes. Son wants passport tho. He is now an adult (obviously and wants his the same as his s brothers, it was a hot mess back then)..

Posted by MelGrover at 2020-11-15 02:10:36 UTC