I've been dealing with cps for all my life including being in care myself. Been trying to get out of their courts and back in my jurisdiction and get my children back. I have been wrongfully tprd and my children forcefully adopted even though I did everything they asked me to. I need help on how to rescind contracts and to sue to get my children back and to shut down Parens Patriae and to correct mine and my children's status. Please feel free to comment or message me with suggestions.

Posted by Deleted (7a805680) at 2020-10-30 12:51:41 UTC